2022 Italy MIDO Eyewear Show is held by Fiera Milano S.p.A. It is held once a year. This year is on April 30, 2022. Exhibition place: Rho-Pero, Milano, Italy. It is estimated that the exhibition area will reach 25,000 square meters, the number of exhibitors will reach 58,000, and the number of exhibitors and participating brands will reach 1,305.
MIDO, the Milan International Optical Fair, was held for the first time in 1970 and is held every year. MIDO is the world's largest professional eyewear exhibition.
The exhibition has attracted exhibitors from more than 50 countries and regions in the world and is a grand event for the global optical glasses industry. Due to the high grade and good quality of the products exhibited at the exhibition, and the latest styles and technologies introduced by the Italian eyewear industry, these factors can guide the fashion and direction of global eyewear consumption, so in the global industry exhibitions enjoy a high reputation.
The purpose of the exhibition is to let the people in the industry and the audience have a better and comprehensive understanding of the development status and future trends of the world glasses manufacturing industry.
Range of Displayed Products
- Sunglasses, children's glasses, sports glasses, reading glasses, contact lenses, special protective glasses, 3D glasses, etc.
- Metal frames, plastic frames, mixed material frames, etc.
- Optical resin sheets, optical glass sheets, PC lenses, sunglasses lenses, progressive multifocal lenses, orthokeratological contact lenses, lens blanks, etc.
- Contact lens companion box and accessory set, contact lens care solution, various glasses case and cleaning cloth, lens defogger, frame spare parts, glasses product display model and storage box, etc.
- Optometrists, Optometry Special Tools, Lens Measuring Instruments, Edgers, Special Equipment for Optical Shops, Optical Industry Software and Hardware, Glasses-related Equipment, Optical Equipment and Tools, Microscopes, Glasses-related Equipment, Special Tools for Glasses, Glasses Manufacturing Equipment, Optometry and Ophthalmology Equipment, raw and auxiliary materials for glasses, vision correction instruments, ophthalmic optical instruments, etc.
Post time: Apr-19-2022